Entomology and Intermediate Fishing Techniques for the Guadalupe
Four Hour Group Clinic
Castell Guide Service offers a half day group instruction on the Guadalupe River for intermediate trout skills. This class is a continuation of our Guadalupe River 101 and is intended for intermediate anglers who want to improve their on-the-water fishing skills while learning more about how to more effectively fish the Guadalupe River for trout.
In this class, you will learn about:
- Entomology for The Guadalupe River
- Detailed discussion on flies to Match the Guadalupe River Hatches
- Nymph and streamer rigs for the Guadalupe
- How to fish different locations on the river
This is a small class setting that will allow for individualized instruction as well as group interaction that we have found to be an effective and and economical way to learn about fishing for rainbow trout on the Guadalupe River below Canyon Dam
The Where and What:
- Date: March 10, 2018
- Time: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Location: Action Angler and Outdoor Center (Click here for Map)
- Class Size: Maximum of 12 people (minimum of 3 people required to hold class)
- Preregistration is required
- Cost: $150/ person
- Wader rentals available through Action Angler for $20/person
All participants will qualify for discounts on the following items:
- 10% off Fly Rod and Reel setups on the day of the class
- 10% off a full day Float trip with either CGS or AA
- Apply your wader rental cost towards the purchase of waders and boots.
Reserve your spot today!
Please specify which date and time you are registering for!
You can book your spot by visiting the CGS store and choose the Guadalupe River 201 “Buy Now” button. If you have any questions, or need additional information please call or email.
This class is offered rain-or-shine. If you have to cancel, please contact CGS or Action Angler 7 or more days prior to the class for a full refund. If it is within 7 days of the class and we are able to fill the spot with another participant you will be issued a full refund. If you cancel within 7 days of the class and we are unable to fill the spot you will be given the option to participate in the next class or a 50% refund of your tuition.
Guadalupe River Fishing and Guadalupe River Fishing Reports as well as Llano River Fly Fishing and Llano River Fishing Reports. Castell Guide Service is your source for Guadalupe River trout fishing and Guadalupe River Trout fishing reports as well as for Guadalupe River public access information and booking a trip with Guadalupe River Trout Guides